I was amazed to read about plans that will take Port of Miami to the future of 2035. Remarkable to envision 23 years from now on the potential 2% rise per year of cruise demands for bigger and more vessels sailing out of Miami.
I would like to direct you to Seatrader to read a descriptive article explaining the hopes of Miami’s future in the cruising industry. What they hope to accomplish will be ambitious and unique to Miami.
To read this story, click: cruise-community.com
Even when times seem to be at their most difficult, the cruise industry seems to ride the waves into the future. Cruise ships weather a lot of storms and though the economy does look bleak, passengers will not give up their vacation time to get some well-earned rest and a little bit of entertainment. Why not draw those clients to Miami with their exciting new plans.
I would like to direct you to Seatrader to read a descriptive article explaining the hopes of Miami’s future in the cruising industry. What they hope to accomplish will be ambitious and unique to Miami.
To read this story, click: cruise-community.com